To assist in the efficient running of the office, dealing with all aspects of Insurance cover, including:
• Answering the telephone in a timely and professional manner
• Dealing with queries from customers in a timely and professional manner
• Carry out administrative processes in line with Company and Regulatory standards
• Maintain a high standard of professional behavior to customers and colleagues at all times
• Engage with and assist all visitors to the office demonstrating an empathetic and professional approach
• Taking responsibility for your training and evidencing an attitude of continuous improvement in your work and professional knowledge
• Commit to the company ethos of Competency – Compliance – Growth
• Show commitment to your personal performance and demonstrate a positive attitude towards the business objectives.
• Recognise the value of our team and play an active part in supporting our team culture
• Undertaking ad hoc office duties as and when required
Work Experience Requirements :
• Experience you have gained will be in working in a customer focused financial services regulatory environment
• You will have worked in a busy office and been a strong team player
• Your strong work ethic will have helped you in contributing to the success of your workplace
• Putting your personal standards to the fore you will have demonstrated a high standard of professionalism both in and outside of your workplace
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes and confident in using a key board and PC
• Have worked towards and achieved your personal business targets
Educated to secondary standard
• Willing to undergo training and to take personal responsibility for your progress.
• You will be working in a busy office so you will need to be able to carry out tasks efficiently and accurately
• As we have a customer facing element to our business you will need to present yourself in smart office clothing
• You will be working in a small team and need to be able to remain calm and professional at all times
• The business is situated in a town with a strong local customer base so you will need to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• You will be assessed on your performance to personal business targets
Contact – email@example.com with your CV and to request an application form.